For the EOS main network mapping problem, the current platform does not support. Users can go to other wallets for one-click mapping. After the main line, the platform will directly support the main network virtual currency transactions.
Articles in this section
- 【Announcement】System upgrade completed
- 【Announcement】Use Yen and U.S. Dollar Trading
- 【Announcement】EOS mapping problem
- 【Announcement】JPY recharge closure notice
- 【Announcement】ACC Asset Migration (Emergency)
- 【Announcement】Temporarily stop registration
- 【Announcement】Cancel stop registration
- 【Announcement】Support BIXCPRO airdrop
- 【Announcement】NERAEX will open XRR/BTC transactions
- 【Announcement】About the removal of "JPY/SKB"
【Announcement】EOS mapping problem
Was this article helpful?
15 out of 8 found this helpful